Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38376 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,840 (4,795 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)