Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42979 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,112 (2,587 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)