Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38460 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,858 (4,830 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)