Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42255 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,256 (2,973 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)