Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,918 ($5,539) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)