Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,408 ($3,403) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (36 minutes ago)