Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,860 ($5,448) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)