Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,064 ($5,736) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)