Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,196 (€2,523) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)