Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,879 (€2,244) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)