Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)