Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 958 (COL$4,076,046) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)