Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,845 (€2,109) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)