Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00612 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,760 (287,457 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)