Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 108% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,326 (Bs 46,888) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)