Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07096 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,865 (Bs 82,662) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (30 minutes ago)