Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,505 (CH$2,323,007) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)