Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,585 (CH$2,384,684) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)