Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,492 (₨135,585) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)