Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 822 (₨74,639) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)