Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 905 (₨83,061) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)