Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,374 (€5,787) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)