Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,006 (€5,267) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (37 minutes ago)