Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00650 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,114 (¥325,521) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)