Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,613 (¥250,964) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)