Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,375 (¥541,997) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)