Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,708 ($2,414) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)