Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,617 ($2,282) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)