Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03130 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,234 (39,437 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)