Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03432 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,482 (43,171 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)