Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02772 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,936 (69,854 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)