Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02798 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,004 (71,620 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)