Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04426 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,390 (ARS $76,593) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)