Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04610 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,120 (ARS $67,670) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)