Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02556 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 954 (ARS $37,327) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)