Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04064 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,819 (ARS $44,768) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (20 minutes ago)