Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19623 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,272 (11,580TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (42 minutes ago)