Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17294 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 969 (5,605TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,580 (about 2 hours ago)