Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10310 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,556 (元24,791) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)