Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03457 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,291 (Mex$ 66,268) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)