Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,168 (Php224,289) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)