Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01409 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,308 (Php234,719) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)