Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07879 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,429 (30,829 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,300 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)