Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,754 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08700 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,489 (28,602 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (36 minutes ago)