Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08016 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,670 (45,781 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)