Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08324 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,369 (28,459 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)