Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07935 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,860 (48,642 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)