Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08117 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,063 (25,411 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)