Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08746 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,173 (24,848 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (27 minutes ago)