Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07995 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,677 (45,992 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (40 minutes ago)