Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08156 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,107 (50,361 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)