Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01242 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,860 (руб 149,769) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (39 minutes ago)