Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,220 (₩3,519,804) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (32 minutes ago)