Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,116 (₩6,519,954) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)