Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,070 (₩3,304,174) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)