Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,866 (₩6,281,658) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)