Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,334 (₨122,708) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)