Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,525 (руб 204,192) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)