Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,524 (руб 128,176) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)