Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01110 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,510 (руб 136,033) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)