Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 JOD / MNT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,021 (3,524,724 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)