Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 JOD / MNT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,203 (4,158,009 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)