Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 JOD / MNT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,018 (3,507,045 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)