Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 JOD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)