Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 JOD / MNT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,786 (6,283,359 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)