Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01061 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,541 (₨145,206) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)