Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 853 (₨77,606) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)