Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,670 (₨151,963) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)