Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,130 (₩4,901,034) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)