Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,851 (₩2,822,528) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)