Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,981 (₩4,720,752) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)