Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,856 (₩4,783,323) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)