Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02114 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,315 (62,192 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)