Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,023 (100,860 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)