Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02058 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,154 (104,694 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)