Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21216 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,277 (R$ 6,019) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)