Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22336 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,689 (R$ 12,040) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)