Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22331 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,693 (R$ 12,058) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)