Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22758 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,613 (R$ 11,481) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)