Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21538 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,355 (R$ 6,292) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)