Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21216 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,325 (R$ 6,246) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)