Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,486 (¥240,734) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)