Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20388 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,777 (R$ 13,618) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)