Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21263 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,436 (R$ 6,754) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)