Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,881 (6,112,011 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)