Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,587 (3,372,096 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)