Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01242 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,059 (руб 165,800) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)