Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,167 (руб 97,891) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)