Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01229 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,415 (руб 115,121) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)