Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40454 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,080 (2,669KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (42 minutes ago)