Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,319 (42,407,281 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)