Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07090 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,240 (Bs 59,795) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)