Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07095 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,338 (Bs 47,055) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)