Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07078 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,378 (Bs 33,593) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)