Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,026 (Bs 42,665) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)