Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,380 (€2,848) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)