Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,283 (€2,744) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)