Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,289 (€2,757) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)