Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,825 (€5,030) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)