Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20771 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,991 (19,216 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)