Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20704 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,884 (9,099 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (35 minutes ago)