Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20771 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,132 (10,263 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)