Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20748 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,881 (9,068 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)