Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (456,600 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)