Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,767 (777,169 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)