Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00214 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,795 (840,224 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)