Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 969 (COL$3,910,151) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)