Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,550 (COL$7,285,553) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)