Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,802 (COL$7,399,282) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)