Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29316 JOD / TND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)