Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31398 JOD / TND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)