Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,472 (₨140,249) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (29 minutes ago)