Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,048 (COL$8,294,098) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (38 minutes ago)