Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,602 (руб 143,113) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)