Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,133 (Php291,128) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)