Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,348 (¥355,147) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)