Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,807 (¥286,811) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)