Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,128 (¥504,204) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (44 minutes ago)