Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00682 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,899 (¥572,044) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)